Originally from the United Kingdom, Ronan Leonard is the founder of Eccountability, a mastermind platform where entrepreneurs can get the support they need as they navigate the ups and downs of the business.
Since he loves watching and helping people succeed, he connects business owners to their “tribe” so they can learn from others while also having the necessary accountability they need to thrive. Being part of this community is especially helpful for those who don’t have a co-founder, mentor, or business coach.
Ronan joins me today to share how to stay grounded and centred as you define and remember your “why.” He emphasises the significance of knowing and understanding your purpose as well as how this knowledge allows you to keep going. He also shares how he prevents decision fatigue, how habits and rituals help you achieve your goals, and how a gratitude list gives him the power to live more each day.
This Week on the POWER to Live More Podcast:
- What most professionals strive for these days regarding their place of work
- How he discovered his “why”
- Why he made the change to be location independent
- How he gave his brain some breathing space
- What you imply when you say “I don’t have time”
- How visual reminders help him manage his time and tasks
- Tools and apps he uses to get things done
- Why he’s planning on hiring a virtual assistant (VA)
- A great way to get processes done
- How he makes sure he’s healthy enough to do the things he needs to do
- Why he does the hard and most important things first
- Audio books
- Tim Ferriss Books
- The Five Minute Journal
- Unique Ability Book by Catherine Nomura
- Power Nap
- Psycho-Cybernetics Book by Maxwell Maltz
- The Dot System
Connect with Ronan Leonard:
- Eccountability Website
- Eccountability on Facebook
- Eccountability on Twitter
- Ronan Leonard on LinkedIn
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to iTunes or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favourite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC